- Implementation of training courses
- Organization of scientific meetings to spread and discuss new findings in the field of extracellular vesicles
- Publications in the field of extracellular vesicles on the basis of own research, teaching, and training
- Method standardization and development of methodological suggestions and guidelines
- Testing of novel devices and reagents as well as evaluation, establishment, and advancement of methods
- Interactions with international Scientific Societies in the field, similar organizations and with Austrian societies which pursue related aims
- Support of postgraduate training
ASEV User Day & General Assembly
June 05, 2018
Anna Spiegel Building, Seminar Room, 3rd Floor, 14.30 - 17.00
The program of the ASEV User Day will focus on new developments regarding the Isolation of Extracellular Vesicles
and will include talks as well as technical presentations (e.g. NTA)
Details will be online soon!
The Data Protection Basic Regulation can be downloaded here.