- Implementation of training courses
- Organization of scientific meetings to spread and discuss new findings in the field of extracellular vesicles
- Publications in the field of extracellular vesicles on the basis of own research, teaching, and training
- Method standardization and development of methodological suggestions and guidelines
- Testing of novel devices and reagents as well as evaluation, establishment, and advancement of methods
- Interactions with international Scientific Societies in the field, similar organizations and with Austrian societies which pursue related aims
- Support of postgraduate training
ASEV User Day (NTA), February 2020
The next ASEV User Day of the ASEV will take place on February 20, 2020 at the Ludwig-Boltzmann-Institute for Experimental and Clinical Traumatology, Austria.
The Program for the ASEV User Day is available for download.
PhD student position in the laboratory of Pieter Vader at the University of Utrecht for a project on Therapeutic mRNA delivery to the myocardium for cardiac regeneration.
Proposed starting date January 1st 2020.
For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Protection Basic Regulation can be downloaded here.