- Implementation of training courses
- Organization of scientific meetings to spread and discuss new findings in the field of extracellular vesicles
- Publications in the field of extracellular vesicles on the basis of own research, teaching, and training
- Method standardization and development of methodological suggestions and guidelines
- Testing of novel devices and reagents as well as evaluation, establishment, and advancement of methods
- Interactions with international Scientific Societies in the field, similar organizations and with Austrian societies which pursue related aims
- Support of postgraduate training
ASEV Annual Meeting on Extracellular Vesicles 2021
Oct. 15th and 16th, 2021
Danube University Krems, Austria
Please note that the program may change and/or parts of the social program may not be available, depending on the COVID-19 situation.
Without exception, all participants must demonstrate compliance with the 3G rule (valid PCR test, recovered, vaccinated).
Depending on the COVID-19 situation, the number of on-site participants may be limited (first register-first serve). In such case, access to the meeting will be available via Zoom.
ASEV EV Jour
ASEV plans monthly EV jours fixes
June 17th 2021, 3 pm CET
Program is available for download.
The Data Protection Basic Regulation can be downloaded here.